Fiordiligii

K.M. Golland
Risk Is A Four-Letter Word
Erin M. Leaf

Wake Me Up Inside

Wake Me Up Inside - Cardeno C. For one reason or another, I am not really into reading paranormal romances, no matter whether they feature fangs or fur, but the plot of this one sounded so lovely that I couldn't resist. And I didn't get disappointed. My first Cardeno C. will definitely not be my last, I immensely enjoyed the author's writing and tension build up which was supberbly done right up to the last page.

About the only thing I didn't like in this story was the whole archaic mind set of shifters. It was necessary for the plot, but the mention of shabby districts because shifters don't want to interact with humans, just doesn't want to leave my mind.

The chemistry between Zev, the alpha wolf, and Jonah, his mate, was sizzling and I did bleed a lot with them because they weren't able to be together for more than twelve years. That was just cruel and a plot twist I usually don't appreciate at all, but it did make sense in this case, even though it kept me biting my nails. A solid B.