Fiordiligii

K.M. Golland
Risk Is A Four-Letter Word
Erin M. Leaf

Alphabet Soup

Alphabet Soup - C.B. Conwy In the last months I have read a ton of self published books, some with a number of mistakes, some squeaky clean. I find that I am more compliable concerning spelling errors when it comes to self published titles than to professional publishing houses. And recently it seems I am finding errors everywhere, Samhain, Ellora's Cave, Torquere, Carina Press, Berkley, it's like my radar is solely focused on discovering spelling errors and that's not what I usually look for in a romance.

It took me a little to get into Conwy's narrative, but then I finally got truly immersed in the story, I immensely liked the developing relationship between CK and Andy. It's all about the healing power of love and finding your true sexual strength with a lovely mixture of BDSM and tenderness. CK is a remarkable dom, young, flawed, strong, vulnerable and with the right knack to push Andy's healing process. I wasn't sure about the first book in the series, but I think I might try it now. A-